District, county, and autonomous county people's governments and municipal government departments:
In order to ensure the realization of the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" for the protection and development of ethnic minority villages in Tongren City (Tongfu Office Development  No. 37), "Tongren City's Implementation Opinions on Strengthening the Protection and Development of Ethnic Minority Villages" (Tongren City) Fufa  No. 10) has completed all the objectives and tasks, and with the consent of the municipal government, the "Main and Objective Task Decomposition Plan for the Protection and Development Planning of Villages and Towns with Ethnic Minorities in the 13th Five-Year Plan" is hereby issued to you. All departments at all levels should act quickly, put forward specific promotion plans and target tasks of each node according to the work tasks determined by the decomposition plan, and effectively promote the implementation of the work.
Tongren Municipal People's Government Office
August 16, 2019
The 13th Five-Year Plan for the Protection and Development of Ethnic Minority Villages and Towns
According to the "Notice of the General Office of the National Civil Affairs Commission on the Standardization of the Management and Naming of Chinese Ethnic Minority Villages" (Min Ban Fa  No. 57) and the Guizhou Provincial Civil Affairs Commission on the Standardization of Management and Naming of Ethnic Minority Villages and Towns in China The Notice requires that, in order to promote the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" for the protection and development of minority villages and towns in Tongren City (Tongfu Office Development  No. 37) and "Tongren City's Implementation of Strengthening the Protection and Development of Minority Villages and Towns" The "Opinions" (Tongfufa  No. 10) was implemented, and this plan is hereby formulated.
I. Main goals
(1) In terms of human settlement environment.
1. Road hardening rate ≥85%;
2. Drinking water safety rate is 100%;
3. Radio and television household rate is 100%;
4. Grid power supply coverage ≥95%;
5. Centralized waste treatment rate ≥ 85%;
6. Clean energy usage rate ≥70%;
7. Toilet modification rate ≥85%;
8. Disaster prevention and early warning facilities resettlement rate is 100%.
(2) Public services.
1. School attendance rate of school-age children is 100%;
2. Public cultural and sports facilities intact rate is 100%.
(3) Protection of characteristic residential buildings.
1. The overall protection rate for the improvement of traditional dwellings is ≥30%;
2. The proportion of characteristic buildings is ≥20%.
(4) Conservation and inheritance of national culture.
1. Traditional handicrafts have developed well;
2. The learning and usage of the national common language and minority languages are good, and traditional sports, singing and dancing are well protected.
3. It is clear that there are inheritors of local culture, and it has the vitality of inheritance;
4. The national festival activity rate is ≥80%.
(5) Development of characteristic industries.
1. The contribution rate of characteristic industries to the village and town economy is ≥30%;
2. Villagers engaged in characteristic industries accounted for ≥20% of employees.
(6) National unity.
1. National unity and progress were incorporated into the overall development plan of local villages and towns;
2. Using ethnic traditional festivals, anniversaries, etc., organize various ethnic groups to carry out diverse and colorful cultural and sports entertainment activities;
3. Realize the construction target of ethnic minority villages (towns) project, help the people to improve production and living conditions, the effect is obvious;
4. Mass participation in decision-making is ≥80%.
(1) Create a circle of villages and towns with minority characteristics around Fanjing Mountain. Focusing on its own national culture and characteristics, it focuses on creating a multi-ethnic characteristic culture. The main supporting points are Taiping Town, Minxiao Town, Jiangkou County, Muhuang Town and Yinwei Town, Yinjiang County, Yunshe Village, Taiping Town, Jiangkou County, Tuanlong Village, Ziwei Town, Yinjiang County, and Wuluo Town, Songtao County. 22 villages and towns, including Taohuayuan Village, are important nodes, and strive to build Tujia, Miao, Dong, Gelao and other multi-ethnic cultures and Fanjingshan ecological cultural style corridors. (Responsible Unit: Jiangkou County, Yinjiang County, Songtao County People's Government)
(2) To build a development belt with ethnic minority characteristics along the Wujiang River. Focus on creating traditional characteristics of Tujia and Miao nationalities. The main supporting points are Tangtou Town, Changba Town, Sinan County, Changbao Town, Dekou County, Quankou Town, Yantan County, Qitan Town, Hongdu Town, etc., and Haojiawan, Banqiao Town, Sinan County. Villages, Shibantan Village, Shaojiaqiao Town, Gaojiawan Village, Yantang Township, Dejiang County, and Nanzhuang Village, Shahe Office, Yanhe County are important nodes, focusing on creating Tujia and Miao cultural style corridors. (Responsible unit: People's Government of Sinan County, Dejiang County, Yanhe County)
(3) To build a development zone with ethnic minority characteristics along the Jinjiang River. Relying on the advantages of Jinjiang's culture, ecology, and tourism, it builds a development zone with ethnic minority characteristics along the Jinjiang River, and forms a water corridor development zone with Phoenix. Focus on building Tujia and Miao cultures. Taking Liulongshan Township and Wawu Township of Bijiang District as the main supporting points, and 12 villages and towns including Chayuanshan Village in Yangtou Town, Bijiang District, and Tapapong Village in Renshan Street Office in Wanshan District as important nodes, we will focus on creating ethnic culture corridors along the line. band. (Responsible unit: Bijiang District, Wanshan District People's Government)
(4) Create a development area of Beibei style villages and towns. With 4 main towns including Xindian Township, Tianping Town, Yuping County, Wanshan Town, and Huangdao Township in Wanshan District, 18 villages and towns including Chaoyang Village in Xindian Township, Yuping County, and Zhonghuashan Village in Aozhai Township, Wanshan District are important nodes. Efforts to build the Beibei ethnic culture and style corridor. (Responsible Unit: Wanshan District, Yuping County People's Government)
(5) Create a development area for Miao customs and villages. The main supporting points are Zhengda Town and Zhaiying Township in Songtao County, and 16 villages and towns, such as Zhengcai Village in Zhaida Township and Zhaiying Village in Zhaiying Township, as the important nodes, to focus on creating a village and town corridor with the characteristics of Miao culture. . (Responsible unit: Songtao County People's Government)
(6) Create a development area for Gelao ethnic customs. Taking Wude Town and Longtang Town of Shiqian County as the main supporting points, 10 villages such as Fodingshan Village in Pingshan Township, Shirong County, Lousong Guzhai Village in Fengrong Township, and Pohu Village in Fengxiang Township are the important nodes. Create a village and town corridor with the characteristics of Gelao culture. (Responsible unit: People's Government of Shiqian County)
Third, the main measures
(1) Strengthen the planning.
Establish a planning and constraint working mechanism, adopt a "multi-regulation and one" approach, coordinate and integrate plans such as "beautiful villages" and "traditional villages", and compile detailed construction plans for key villages and towns with special characteristics. (Responsible unit: Municipal Natural Resources Bureau, Municipal Housing Urban-Rural Construction Bureau, Citizens' Commission of Citizens, People's Government of each district (county))
(2) Improve the production and living conditions of ethnic minority villages.
1. Speed up the construction of road networks in characteristic villages and towns. Taking poverty alleviation as the starting point, taking the implementation of Xiaokang Road and Xiaokangzhai Action Plan as the focal point, integrating transportation, poverty alleviation and other related project funds, vigorously promoting the construction of road hardening projects, and comprehensively realizing "Village-to-Village Road, Village-to-Village Passenger Transport, Set the goal of “hardening roads and villages and roads” to meet the production and living needs of the masses, and ensure that the road hardening rate of characteristic villages (groups, villages, and households) is above 85%. (Responsible unit: Municipal Finance Bureau, Municipal Poverty Alleviation Office, Municipal Transportation Bureau, and district (county) people's governments)
2. Strengthen the construction of water conservancy infrastructure in characteristic villages and towns. Speed up the construction of drinking water safety projects in ethnic minority villages and towns, and take the opportunity to implement a well-off water action plan. Accelerate the construction of a number of backbone water conservancy projects, improve the water supply capacity, guarantee capacity, storage capacity, regional storage capacity and flood prevention capacity of villages and towns with ethnic minorities, strive to build a water supply safety guarantee system, and increase rural river management, water environment improvement and water source areas Protect and ensure that the safe drinking water rate in the characteristic villages and towns reaches 100%. (Responsible unit: Municipal Water Affairs Bureau, district (county) people's governments)
3. Strengthen the construction of production and living energy facilities. Strengthen the construction of energy and power infrastructure, take the opportunity of the implementation of a well-off power plan, increase the construction and transformation of rural power grids, promote the construction of a number of power sources and power grid projects, and protect the demand for electricity for production and living in ethnic minority areas. Actively develop new energy sources suitable for minority areas, and promote low-carbon, clean energy such as solar energy and biogas. Ensure that the power supply coverage of the characteristic villages and towns reaches 95% and the clean energy utilization rate is more than 70%. (Responsible units: Municipal Agricultural and Rural Bureau, Municipal Ecological Environment Bureau, Municipal Industry and Information Bureau, Tongren Power Supply Bureau, and district (county) people's governments)
4. Speed up the construction of communication and information infrastructure. Take the implementation of Xiaokangxun Action Plan as the starting point. Accelerate the construction of benefits projects such as "broadband communication between villages and villages", "telephone communication between villages and villages", and "broadcasting and television between households", and actively promote the integration of the three networks; The service system realizes the full coverage of the characteristic village and town communication networks, meets the needs of the modern life of the masses, and ensures that the household rate of radio and television reaches 100%. (Responsible units: Municipal Culture, Sports, Radio, Film, Television, Tourism Bureau, Guizhou Broadcasting Network Corporation Tongren Branch, Municipal Post Bureau, and district (county) people's governments)
5. Strengthen the construction of public service facilities in characteristic villages and towns. Speed up the development of broadband network construction, implement the "Village to Village Broadband" project, and promote full coverage of the information network. Take the implementation of Xiaokangxun Action Plan as the starting point. Actively carry out the "three-network integration" information network project construction, realize the construction of modern information service outlets, strive to build a modern service system with unique villages and towns, meet the needs of the people's modern life, and ensure that the rate of radio and television households reaches 100%. (Responsible units: Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Film, Television, Tourism Administration, Civil Affairs Bureau, Municipal Education Bureau, Municipal Commerce Bureau, Municipal Emergency Management Bureau, Municipal Supply and Marketing Association, and district (county) people's governments)
6. Strengthen the construction of a good and livable environment. Vigorously implement the human settlements environmental improvement project, strengthen the comprehensive village and town environmental comprehensive treatment, implement the characteristic villages and towns centralized garbage collection, cleaning and transportation and sewage harmless treatment projects; speed up the village, highway group roads and the construction of open space greening work to improve the rural residential environment ; Strengthen the protection of rare ancient trees, ancient trees, ancient wells, ancient bridges, ancient buildings, etc., to achieve "purification, brightening, landscaping" of the rural environment; strengthen the comprehensive management of social characteristics of villages and towns, promote the construction of rural civilization, implement "self-management, self- The new pattern of "restriction and mutual supervision" creates a characteristic village with a "beautiful environment, rural and civilized culture, and rich customs". (Responsible units: Municipal Transportation Bureau, Municipal Forestry Bureau, Municipal Housing Urban-Rural Construction Bureau, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau, and district (county) people's governments)
(3) Strengthen the protection and inheritance of minority cultures.
1. In-depth research on national culture. Strengthen the research on the historical origin, development context, and basic trend of the outstanding traditional culture of the world ’s inhabitants, refine their unique creations, values, and distinctive features, and strengthen the cultural self-confidence and value self-confidence of all ethnic groups; Protect and support the rescue, collection, storage, arrangement, translation, publishing and research of ancient books of ethnic minorities, and gradually realize the scientific management and effective protection of ancient books of ethnic minorities; strengthen the excavation and protection of intangible cultural heritage of ethnic minorities, and guide and cultivate local culture Inheritors to enhance the awareness of the protection of the intangible cultural heritage of ethnic minorities. (Responsible unit: Citizens' Commission of Citizens, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Film, Television, Tourism Bureau, District (County) People's Government)
2. Strengthen the protection and construction of folk houses with national characteristics. Based on the natural ecology, folk customs, and economic, social and cultural development of the minority villages and towns in the city, relying on the Fanfanshan style village circle, Wujiang, Jinjiang villages and towns development belts; Tujia, Miao, Dai, Gelao and other ethnic minorities The spatial pattern of the development areas of villages and towns is in accordance with the requirements of "protecting a group and transforming a group". Focus on rescue and repair of a number of characteristic residential houses with national characteristics, and ensure that the overall protection rate of traditional residential houses is over 50%. (Responsible unit: Citizens' Commission of Citizens, Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau, Municipal Poverty Alleviation Office, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Television, Tourism Bureau, District (County) People's Government)
3. Innovate the characteristic village and town development mode. In accordance with the country's "village revitalization" development strategy, adhere to measures tailored to local conditions, categorize policies, innovate the development model of villages and towns with unique characteristics, create ethnic villages with distinctive features, and increase attractiveness. For villages with deep historical and cultural heritage and strong ethnic customs, adopt a method of restoration and construction to build a group of villages and towns with enhanced ethnic characteristics; in key tourist attractions, for buildings lacking ethnic characteristics, appropriately adopt the appearance of “clothing and hats”, and internal The transformation of the space "self-improvement" and other ways fully reflects the external ethnic elements and modern internal space, to achieve harmony with the surrounding environment, and transform a number of ethnic villages; during the resettlement of migrants and the construction of beautiful villages, plan, design, and construct a group of Elevated ethnic style villages, gradually forming a certain scale of architectural groups with ethnic architectural elements, vigorously developing ethnic culture performing arts, ethnic product display, ethnic catering, and guest house (ethnic inn) service industries, promoting rural tourism and helping minority people Get rid of poverty and get rich. (Responsible units: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau, Municipal Poverty Alleviation Office, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Television, Tourism Administration, Citizens' Commission, Municipal People's Government)
(4) Constructing a reasonable and characteristic industrial system.
1. Speed up the process of agricultural cooperation. In accordance with the goal of "gathering, prioritizing" development. Relying on characteristic towns, industrial parks, and professional markets, adapting to local conditions, rational planning, optimizing the industrial structure adjustment layout, setting up new agricultural cooperation entities, focusing on fostering endogenous power; accelerating the union of industry, peasant and businessmen, introducing agricultural product processing enterprises, returning migrant workers and skills Talents, create a number of characteristic agricultural production bases, vigorously develop mountainous high-efficiency agriculture, mountain farming, ethnic Chinese medicinal materials, and ethnic handicrafts, promote the development pattern of "one town, one product, one village, one industry", and gradually form national and regional characteristics Industrial system to ensure that the characteristics of residents in villages and towns engaged in characteristic industries account for more than 30% of employees and economic contribution rate. (Responsible units: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Agriculture and Rural Affairs Bureau, Municipal Poverty Alleviation Office, Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau, and district (county) people's governments)
2. Speed up the process of industrial integration. Further improve the mechanism to promote integration. In the main forms of guaranteed bottom dividends, profit return, cooperative system, joint-stock cooperative system, and joint-stock system, etc., guide enterprises and farmers to establish the interest relationship of land management rights, promote the value distribution to upstream farmers, and create a shared risk. The main body of rural industry integration and development with shared responsibility, benefit sharing, and common destiny, accelerate the strategic adjustment and optimization and upgrading of the industrial structure, and focus on creating characteristic industries with local representativeness; accelerate the integration of agriculture and tourism, and actively introduce enterprises to adopt share cooperation , Jointly develop characteristic village and town tourism, special agricultural products intensive processing, improve the influence and competitiveness of national product markets, and form a "brand" effect of national characteristics. (Responsible units: Municipal Development and Reform Commission, Municipal Agricultural and Rural Bureau, Municipal Poverty Alleviation Office, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Television and Tourism Bureau, and district (county) people's governments)
3. Vigorously support national traditional crafts and catering industry with national characteristics. Carry out the "Development Plan of Guizhou Provincial People's Commission for Supporting the Traditional Handicrafts of Minorities" earnestly, strive to create minority craftsmanship leaders, train and name a group of masters of ethnic craftsmanship; vigorously develop new products with national characteristics, and constantly develop the market for ethnic crafts products; Develop ethnic farmhouses and special catering industries, develop local food culture in depth, cultivate minority cultural specialities such as Miao and Tujia; plan a group of national flavor special districts and catering districts, and strive to create at least one in each county during the 13th Five-Year Plan period. Specialty food district. (Responsible unit: Citizens' Commission of Citizens, Municipal Cultural, Sports, Radio, Film, Television, Tourism Bureau, District (County) People's Government)
(5) Carry out the activities of creating national unity and progress.
1. Carry out various forms of publicity and education activities for ethnic unity. According to the "Opinions on Strengthening and Improving Ethnic Work in the New Situation" of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government, on the basis of comprehensively consolidating the achievements of the "National Model City for National Unity and Progress". All districts and counties should establish national unity to create a normalization mechanism, make full use of the "citywide national unity and progress publicity month" and various ethnic festivals in October each year, and widely conduct publicity and education on ethnic policies, laws and regulations, and promote multi-level and three-dimensional publicity. The formation of a pattern promotes the important ideas of "two commons, three inseparables, four maintenances, five identifications, and six mutuals" deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, externalized to the line, and constantly strengthens the communication and integration of all ethnic groups, and increases the self-confidence of the ethnic people Heart and pride. (Responsible unit: Municipal departments, district (county) people's governments)
2. Actively carry out demonstration activities to create national unity and progress. Vigorously implement the demonstration and creation activities of national unity and progress. Solidly promote the establishment of ethnic unity and progress education activities into villages, (communities), groups, and households. Actively cultivate ethnic characteristic service guarantee projects and ethnic cultural exquisite development projects, and promote exchanges, exchanges, and blending among ethnic groups. Guide the masses of all ethnic groups to understand each other, respect each other, tolerate each other, appreciate each other, learn from each other, and help each other, and gradually form an atmosphere of solidarity that is inseparable from "you have me, you have me", and ensure the creation of unique villages and towns. Real results. (Responsible unit: Municipal departments, district (county) people's governments)
3. Comprehensively promote the democratization and legalization of the construction of villages and towns with ethnic characteristics. Implement the State Council's "Outline for Comprehensively Promoting Administrative Implementation by Law", and solidly promote the process of democracy and legalization in the work areas of ethnic villages; further improve the autonomy of villagers, improve scientific and democratic decision-making, and standardize decision-making procedures; promote the openness of village affairs, and promote democratic management and democracy Supervision; adhere to the management of ethnic affairs in accordance with the law, and comprehensively promote the rule of law in the construction of villages and towns with ethnic characteristics. (Responsible unit: Civil Affairs Bureau, Municipal Justice Bureau, District (County) People's Government)
Fourth, specific requirements
(1) All districts (counties) shall strictly follow the requirements of the “Implementation Opinions of Tongren City on Strengthening the Protection and Development of Ethnic Minority Villages and Towns” (Tongfu Office issued  No. 10), adjust and enrich the leading group, and select relevant personnel for specific Office.
(2) All districts (counties) shall establish guarantee mechanisms for capital investment. Actively strive for the support of the central financial fund, improve the local financial supporting fund investment, and take the poverty alleviation plan as the guide. In accordance with the principle of “changing channels, investing in chaos, centralized use, and taking credit for each other ’s strength”, increase integration efforts and invest in characteristic villages and towns. Construction.
(3) In accordance with the requirements of the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan for the Protection and Development of Ethnic Villages and Minorities in Tongren City" (Tongfu Office issued  No. 37), all districts (counties) before the end of August 2019, according to the "Tongren City The "Inspection and Acceptance Standards for the Construction of Ethnic Minority Villages and Towns" will carry out a thorough inspection of the planning and construction, capital investment and related indicators of more than ten characteristic villages and towns to be grasped during the 13th Five-Year Plan period. For those tasks that have not been completed, specific rectification plans shall be proposed. The responsible units and personnel shall be implemented and reported to the Office of the Leading Group for Villages and Minorities with Special Characteristics of the City (Civil Affairs Commission).
Attachment: Tongren City Minority Characteristic Villages and Towns Construction Inspection Acceptance Standard Tongfu Office  Attachment No. 58.xls