In order to further strengthen the construction of the city's quality certification system, implement the strategy of strengthening the quality of the city, promote the quality improvement actions, and accelerate the pace of high-quality economic development in Tongren, on December 10, 2019, the Bureau drafted the Regarding the "Implementation Plan for Strengthening the Construction of Quality Certification System to Promote Total Quality Management" (hereinafter referred to as "the Plan"), the relevant contents are now interpreted as follows.
I. Drafting Background of the Plan
Quality certification is an international and universal quality management tool and trade facilitation tool. It is a basic system to strengthen quality management and improve market efficiency under the conditions of a market economy. Quality certification is an internationally effective method of managing product quality. Its essential attributes are "transmitting trust and service development", transmitting trust to consumers, enterprises, governments, society, and the international community, effectively improving the level of enterprise management and the quality of products and services. . After China's economy enters the stage of high-quality development, the degree of marketization and internationalization is getting higher and higher. The prominent features of marketization and internationalization of quality certification make its role increasingly prominent. In order to implement the Opinions of the State Council on Strengthening the Construction of Quality Certification System and Promoting Comprehensive Quality Management (Guo Fa  No. 3) and the Implementation Opinions of Provincial People's Government on Strengthening the Construction of Quality Certification System to Promote Comprehensive Quality Management (Qianfu Development (2018) No. 17) In the spirit, implement the `` Notice of Tongren Municipal People's Government of Tongren Municipal Committee of the Communist Party of China on Printing and Distributing the Implementation Plan for the Implementation of Quality Improvement Actions in Tongren City '' (Tongrenfa (2019) No. 15) related work requirements and arrangements, and further promote The supply-side structural reform and the "decentralized service" reform, combined with the actual situation of our city, drafted the "Implementation Plan of the People's Government of Tongren City on Strengthening the Construction of Quality Certification System to Promote Comprehensive Quality Management."
Through 3 years of efforts, we have established a relatively complete quality certification organization system, supervision system and public service system.Quality certification has been widely implemented in the fields of industry, agriculture, service industry and social governance, and its influence and social credibility have been further strengthened. Organizations, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, have significantly enhanced their quality management capabilities. The quality of major products, engineering, and services, especially consumer products and food and agricultural products has improved significantly, forming a number of quality brands with market competitiveness.
3. The main content of the Plan
The "Plan" is divided into three parts and 18 key tasks in 5 aspects. The first part of the overall requirements consists of the guiding ideology and main objectives. The second part of the main tasks consists of 14 key tasks in 5 aspects. The third part guarantees The measures consist of four key tasks.
(1) Improve the certification system and strengthen comprehensive quality management. The first is to implement the compulsory certification system and focus on the "bottom line" of compulsory certification. The second is to promote the innovation of voluntary certification system, give play to the role of voluntary certification "stroke line", and vigorously promote quality certification. The third is to simplify the standardization of the qualification inspection procedures of inspection and testing institutions, integrate the qualification approval projects of inspection and testing institutions, streamline the integration of technical review items, launch formal examinations to optimize access services, and promote the electronicization of applications, audits, permits, and certifications, and improve convenience and Satisfaction. The fourth is to establish an incentive and guiding mechanism to support the construction of quality certification demonstration zones (points) in various localities and departments, and guide various enterprises, especially service enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises to obtain certification, and improve the quality management level.
(2) Improve the standard system and apply advanced standards and methods of quality management. The first is to actively adopt and transform and develop advanced quality management tools, and to promote comprehensive international quality management methods, such as total quality management, to extend to the primary, secondary, and tertiary industries, social governance, and basic public service areas to create quality benchmarks. The second is to fully implement advanced standards and methods of quality management, and encourage enterprises to use quality certification to strengthen quality management. The third is to innovate government quality governance methods and encourage government departments at all levels, especially industry authorities, to establish and implement quality management systems, use advanced quality management methods, and improve administrative efficiency and government credibility.
(3) Improve the supervision system and strengthen post-event supervision during quality certification. The first is to improve the certification supervision system, strengthen the construction of certification supervision capabilities, and promote joint supervision of departments. The second is to establish certification traceability, credit adoption and incentive mechanisms, establish and improve the whole process of quality certification traceability mechanism, improve the government, industry, society and other multi-level certification credit acceptance mechanisms, and establish incentives to encourage enterprises to participate in voluntary certification activities. The third is to strictly implement the responsibilities of the employment agencies and personnel, improve the mechanism of accountability for the employees involved in inspection and certification activities, promote the public commitment and information disclosure system of the employment agencies, and violate the laws and regulations and untrustworthy behavior of the employment agencies and employees. Relevant laws, regulations and rules shall be dealt with. If the circumstances are serious, it shall be reported in accordance with regulations to implement disciplinary measures such as permanent withdrawal and life-long bans to increase the cost of breaking the law.
(4) Improve the public service system and vigorously develop the inspection and certification service industry. The first is to create a good environment for the development of the inspection and certification industry and break down sectoral monopolies and industry barriers. The second is to promote the reform and development of inspection and certification institutions, accelerate the integration of inspection and certification institutions, and promote the transformation of inspection and certification institutions to corporate reforms. The third is to improve the capabilities of inspection and certification services, actively promote the establishment of inspection and certification alliances, encourage and support social capital to enter the inspection and certification market, and establish brand institutions in the inspection and inspection industry. The fourth is to accelerate the development of quality certification cooperation, and actively introduce well-known domestic and foreign inspection and certification institutions to set up branches in Tongren, carry out consulting services, and support high-end product certification.
(5) Improve the organizational leadership system to ensure the healthy development of the certification industry. Clearly strengthen the safeguard measures in organizational leadership, incentive mechanism, propaganda and guidance, and supervision and implementation.